Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Progress and settling in for colder climates

It's getting colder here. I'm relishing in whatever warmth I can soak up before winter creeps in. Last week, we took a picnic in Morton's Arboretum just south of the city. We took along our friends, Kara and Presley and Rachel (from R.Hanel Photography). These are some photos from that day.



Speaking of Rachel Hanel, I just completed her new website. This website is especially spectacular because Rachel has administrative functions. She can update her own photo galleries and text BUT also she can change out the background image for any page. This allows her to give her site a brand new look and feel whenever she feels like it. Check it out: www.rhanelphotography.com.

1 comment:

R. HANEL said...

I love this Shawnna :) I love the photos we took that day too. Especially the ones of you guys laying in the grass.