Thursday, August 2, 2007

Identity Crisis!

More of a pun on words! I just turned 30 yesterday! And in the midst of a birthday week, I have been relocating my website to a virtual server, putting in place a plan for a new website and trying to create a space for all of my fans (*yeah right) to see my work.

So, on the side of this blog space, you will find a long list of websites that I have done within the last year. I also wanted to provide you with a selection of my recent logo designs as well. (Soon to follow will be some print samples that will include brochures, business cards, catalogs and MORE!).

My new website is scheduled to launch in September. I'll be sure to keep you posted as development progresses. Thank you for your patience and as always, for reading.













No comments: