Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Greetings from the "Artic" (aka Chicago)

I have taken upon myself to rename the city of Chicago. We are now to be referred to as the ARTIC. It is June and barely warm enough to put those winter clothes away!

But all of this "not-so-lovely" weather, really helps inspire my graphic/web creations since it is preferable to stay indoors. :) I have 3 new websites to share with you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first is LauraGardens.com.

Laura is local to Chicago and has launched a website to promote her Garden Design business. Laura needed a website that she could update herself and she also needed it to be easy to use. I designed a custom content management system with easy-to-use instructions and navigation. The website has been developed using PHP and mySQL database.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another dynamic website that I just finished is for Stellar Concierge in New York City.

Stellar offers high end concierge services to individuals and businesses in the NYC are by partnering their clients with their selected list of premium vendors. Stellar needed to redesign their website and improve the functionality of their content management system.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And lastly is Northern Westchester Surgical Associates.

They recently partnered with a prominent diet and weight loss doctor, Dr. Fischer. Together they want to have a website that gives their potential patients a point of reference and also give their current patients a portal for information on their diet and exercise plans. I am still in the process of completing this website, but they wanted a mini-site launched right away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a more personal note, my friend, Juana Ryan of Stella Lily Studio 1 has taken some fantastic family photos for me. She just moved into a new and bigger studio and she will soon have a new and better website.

*stay tuned for updates on Juana's website

She always knows hows to capture the true personalities of my family. My boys, Jazper (age 5) and Max (age 3) have been photographed by Juana for the past three years. Juana even did maternity photos for me when I was pregnant with Max in 2006.

For Juana's most recent work, visit her blog.

1 comment:

Wardell said...

I like the sites, and I know what you mean ab out the weather, every time you think its going to start warming up the temperature drops again.